Mitchell Waldman is a life-long resident of Atlantic County, New Jersey. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1983 and the University of Bridgeport School of Law in 1986. Mr. Waldman is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey and in the U.S. District Court in New Jersey. He has appeared in nearly all of the County Courts throughout the State, the Appellate Division, the U.S. District Courts in New Jersey and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and has appeared in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit. His practice focuses primarily on the southern and central portions of the state. In addition, his practice has included matters involving several State agencies including PERC, DCA and the BPU. Where applicable, practice before the State’s Administrative Agencies includes appearances before Administrative Law Judges.
Recently, Mitch successfully completed a jury trial held entirely via Zoom in a case captioned “McBride v. Harshman” which was venued in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Salem County. The entire case was tried from jury selection through the jury’s rendering of its verdict remotely. A verdict for the defense was entered by the jury after deliberating for less than an hour. Within the past year, Mitch has been successful in extricating a number of clients from cases for which he was defense counsel by way of motions for summary judgment and through voluntary dismissals.
Mitchell has served on the Boards of the Jewish Federation of Atlantic County and Beth Israel Synagogue, Northfield, New Jersey. He has also served on the Paralegal Advisory Board of the Cape Atlantic Community College. He enjoys spending time with his family, children and granddaughter. His interests also include golf, travel and music.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Pennsylvania (Retired Status)
University of Bridgeport School of Law | J.D., 1986
Rutgers University | B.A., 1983
New Jersey Bar Association
Atlantic County Bar Association
News & Events
News & Events
- Feature, “Partner Mitchell Waldman Obtains Defense Verdict,” Vaughan Baio & Partners – Legal Case Alert, April 18, 2023
- Feature, “Partner Mitchell Waldman Obtains Dismissal with Prejudice of NJLAD Lawsuit,” Vaughan Baio & Partners – Legal Case Alert, January 6, 2023
- Feature, “Partner Mitchell Waldman Obtains Defense Verdict,” Vaughan Baio & Partners – Legal Case Alert, December 9, 2022
- Feature, “Midsize Firm Vaughan Baio Enters Florida, Launches 2 New Offices,” Daily Business Review – Law.com, September 23, 2022
- Feature, “Vaughan Baio Expands With 14 Attys, 3 New Offices In Fla., NJ,” Law360 Pulse, September 23, 2022